Netflix is one of the prominent video streaming platforms where numerous TV-series and movies are available. This is one of them in leading international platforms and is profited in many ways once any show is listing in the top 10. You can download the Netflix application in the play store, which is available for android, iOS, and Windows operating systems—following that you can connect your Netflix account through Wi-Fi and your favorite shows and movies on an LED screen TV. You can even connect through the web and watch on your personal computer and laptops. There are certain packages you could choose to purchase from and pay monthly to stream the videos.
If the password of your Netflix account is lost:
However, there are times when you get glitches that cause us trouble logging into your account. Sometimes, while accessing, you can’t log in to the Netflix account. Provided if you give an incorrect password follow the below steps
- Click on the forget password option which is below the right corner of the password blank.
- Check your mailbox for the password change request sent by Netflix.
- Click on the change password option in the mail and change the password.
- Log in with the new password in the app to continue streaming.
If the Netflix application denies access even after logging in:
There are two types of methods you can use to activate your Netflix account if access is denied even after logging in.
The first one is the short cut method, where you deactivate your Netflix and request for reactivation immediately. Your account will be verified with all the payment information and will be activated within 24hours if the payment is not outstanding. In case the payment is due, you will be requested to make the monthly payment to continue the subscription.
If you want to activate the Netflix account using the activation code:
Many times you wish to binge-watch your favorite show with your family or friends on an LED screen TV. Using the right package, you can activate the Netflix account for TV and watch. The following are the steps to activate your Netflix account on a TV screen or a laptop screen.
- Connect all your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Log in to the account on the TV and get a Netflix device activation code on it.
- Log in to the Netflix account on your smartphone and select the profile you wish to operate from. You can also use this Netflix direct activation link netflix.com/activation on your browser.
- Enter the activation code you see on the TV screen.
- Now the Netflix account is inactivated on the TV screen for you to get started.
You can either use the above-provided link, or you can log in to the Netflix account to find the settings where you add the activation code. It is always easy to stay logged into your Netflix account on your browser to use the activation link and get started faster.
If you have any other queries or any of the above information is not helping:
In case Netflix is not working for the reasons you cannot explain, or if there is any other information you are looking for and unable to get the data, you can always contact the Netflix support team at https://help.netflix.com/en/node/66143 where you can resolve any issue or get any queries cleared with their chat system. Netflix representatives are available every day from 11 AM to 11 PM at your service. So contact the support team for any queries.